Our BUTTONS earphones house magnets in the earpieces that connect to each other on contact. We are not medical professionals, so we cannot offer guidance on pacemaker safety. Please consult a physician for this information.
Articles in this section
- How do I use the ear pads?
- How to turn on BUTTONS?
- How do I pair my BUTTONS with a Bluetooth device?
- Do BUTTONS work with Android devices?
- How do I use music/phone controls?
- How do I use voice commands?
- How do I charge my BUTTONS?
- I broke my BUTTONS, can you repair them?
- I have a pacemaker. Will the magnet in BUTTONS affect me?
- Where did the inspiration for BUTTONS come from?