When your BUTTONS are low on battery you will notice a blinking red LED light. To charge, lift the charging port door (do NOT remove port door) and insert your micro USB charger. BUTTONS will display a steady red LED light letting you know your BUTTONS are charging. Once your BUTTONS are fully charged, the LED light will turn to white. See illustrations below for further details.
Articles in this section
- I broke my BUTTONS, can you repair them?
- Do BUTTONS work with Android devices?
- Where did the inspiration for BUTTONS come from?
- How to turn on BUTTONS?
- How do I pair my BUTTONS with a Bluetooth device?
- How do i use voice commands?
- How do I use music/phone controls?
- How do I use the ear pads?
- How do I charge my BUTTONS?
- What is better with AneedA?