When your BUTTONS are low on battery you will notice a blinking red LED light. To charge, lift the charging port door (do NOT remove port door) and insert your micro USB charger. BUTTONS will display a steady red LED light letting you know your BUTTONS are charging. Once your BUTTONS are fully charged, the LED light will turn to white. See illustrations below for further details.
Articles in this section
- How do I use the ear pads?
- How to turn on BUTTONS?
- How do I pair my BUTTONS with a Bluetooth device?
- Do BUTTONS work with Android devices?
- How do I use music/phone controls?
- How do I use voice commands?
- How do I charge my BUTTONS?
- I broke my BUTTONS, can you repair them?
- I have a pacemaker. Will the magnet in BUTTONS affect me?
- Where did the inspiration for BUTTONS come from?