Pairing BUTTONS with your bluetooth device is easy. With your BUTTONS OFF, press and hold the center button for 4 seconds. You’ll hear a voice command say “On, ready for pairing”. The LED lights will then flash red and white, letting you know your BUTTONS are looking for a Bluetooth device to pair with. See illustration below for further details.
Articles in this section
- How do I use the ear pads?
- How to turn on BUTTONS?
- How do I pair my BUTTONS with a Bluetooth device?
- Do BUTTONS work with Android devices?
- How do I use music/phone controls?
- How do I use voice commands?
- How do I charge my BUTTONS?
- I broke my BUTTONS, can you repair them?
- I have a pacemaker. Will the magnet in BUTTONS affect me?
- Where did the inspiration for BUTTONS come from?