Turning BUTTONS on is simple, press and hold the center button for 3 seconds and the LED will turn white indicating your BUTTONS are turned on. You’ll also hear the voice command say “ON” when the device is on and ready for pairing. See illustration for further details.
Articles in this section
- I broke my BUTTONS, can you repair them?
- Do BUTTONS work with Android devices?
- Where did the inspiration for BUTTONS come from?
- How to turn on BUTTONS?
- How do I pair my BUTTONS with a Bluetooth device?
- How do i use voice commands?
- How do I use music/phone controls?
- How do I use the ear pads?
- How do I charge my BUTTONS?
- What is better with AneedA?