Turning BUTTONS on is simple, press and hold the center button for 3 seconds and the LED will turn white indicating your BUTTONS are turned on. You’ll also hear the voice command say “ON” when the device is on and ready for pairing. See illustration for further details.
Articles in this section
- How do I use the ear pads?
- How to turn on BUTTONS?
- How do I pair my BUTTONS with a Bluetooth device?
- Do BUTTONS work with Android devices?
- How do I use music/phone controls?
- How do I use voice commands?
- How do I charge my BUTTONS?
- I broke my BUTTONS, can you repair them?
- I have a pacemaker. Will the magnet in BUTTONS affect me?
- Where did the inspiration for BUTTONS come from?